Hedsor House is delighted to announce a new partnership with Emsworth Polo Grounds creating the perfect, quintessentially British day between our two enviable locations. The partnership has been formed with a variety of events in mind including corporate board retreats, company away days, celebrations and perhaps even a quick game of polo before saying 'I do.'
Just a twenty minute drive from Hedsor House, down leafy country roads, is the beautiful Emsworth Polo Grounds. It is proudly home of the 'Four Quarters' polo team, one of the UK's most successful polo teams.
Emsworth is set in 72 acres of beautiful Berkshire countryside and, like Hedsor, it is an exclusive hire venue perfect for your team building activity when combined with a meeting or event at Hedsor House.
As part of your Hedsor House event we can organise for Emsworth to be hired on a dry hire option or on a 'learn to play basis.' Your learn to play option includes;
- Exclusive use of the Emsworth facilities being used for the duration of the event.
- Light refreshments in the form of fresh pastries, fruit, hot and soft drinks.
- Polo experience approximately 3-4 hours.
- Lunch - a delightful Asado style BBQ with delicious accompaniments.
- Personalised polo playing shirts.
- Prize presentation.
- Host, commentator and all of the equipment needed to play.
- Photographer and digital images of the event.
Upon mastering the game everyone will head back to the pavilion for the coveted prize presentation and a well earned lunch. Set beside Ground 1, this modern structure with its sliding glass panels is the ideal setting for all of your guests to sit back and enjoy the views.
Hedsor House has 11 x luxury guest bedrooms onsite and when additional accommodation is required the lodge at Emsworth Polo Grounds is the perfect solution. The lodge sits on exquisite grounds offering open plan living and a further 5 x bedrooms.